Tuesday, December 7, 2010

this week's gossip!

"If you love someone, set them free..."  So true. This week's final sentence of Gossip Girl.  Or is it a line from a song by Rick Price? I think so... I could totally relate.  I once fell in love with this girl who happened to be dating someone else.  So If I really love her, I should set her free! Well, in Gossip Girl, it is indeed literal.

It is nearly midnight and I just finished watching the 11th episode of Gossip Girl season 4...  I just did not expect the revelations in the episode.  Lily is such a terrible mother and Serena Van der Woodsen is an innocent little child. The people behind the show was successful in fooling audiences like me.

Blair and Dan seems to be the new catch! Good Bye Chuck and Blair, seems that the Upper East Side's queen bee might share the same interest with the Brooklyn's lonely boy.  I have been waiting actually for the tandem to materialize!

Sometimes the enemy is your real friend and the one you considers a friend might be the big E.  Gossip Girl teaches us to be careful in dealing with people.  I would totally recommend the series for people like me who wanted to have an escape in this tiring third world and to people who wants to learn how to distinguish a bitch from a good gal.

Every time I am seeing an episode of GG, it feels like I belong to the Upper East Side.

Beware...Gossips spread faster than virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment